Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Classmate's blogs

For my last blog I decided to look into two of my classmate's blogs. The first blog I'm going to discuss is Laura's blog. I think she has an interesting concept because she talks about social media and the entertainment industry. What I like about her blog about Twitter and Facebook is how she compares it to surveys. I like how she uses celebrities twitter accounts as an example. She explains how when people look at celebrities twitter accounts and they have tweeted a question it can be considered a form of a survey. I never thought to look at it like that.

The second blog I am going to discuss is Kevin's blog. He also uses his forum to discuss social media but this week he uses it to talk about social media and crisis communication.  He found an article that explains how social media for crisis communication is up and coming. He also explained about how they need to use the same tactics (honesty and transparency) as they would if they were writing a press release.

No comments:

Post a Comment