Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Crisis Management in the world of Public Relations

When sitting down to figure out what my blog was going to be about all I kept doing was drawing a blank. I kept asking myself what I was interested in learning more about. Thats when I came to the conclusion that I really wanted to spend my time researching about crisis management in Public Relations. I have always been drawn to this type of public relations because I find it the most interesting. To be able to keep your  cool while your client needs a course of action to be carried out in a way that doesn't do more damaged to them is something unbelievable to me.

I started to think more and more about crisis management and how important it was to have up-to-date research.  I think it'll be worth while to see the behind the scenes of what makes a crisis turn successful or damaging. I hope that the more I dig into crisis management the more it will solidify my desire to be in that field. One day I hope to make something as bad as BP oil spill seem like a speed bump instead of the mountain it became.

No comments:

Post a Comment